Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hello everyone !!!!!!1

B- started softball tonight. Right across the street. M- took her and D. Well, we got B's report card and she has 4 A's and two B's . CH- has all B's . Great huh???? Anyway, B- reading report says she is reading on average at a 4.3 grade level. That is a fourth grade !!!!!!!!! We are so excited for her. She loves to read , just like Ch does. D- is getting so big. 14 months this last Saturday. He is so loving.
B-'s Birthday is the 20th of April. She will be 7 yrs. Wow, how the years go by. Ch- wants to get all her hair cut off. Really short again. I guess next week she is going for a haircut.
I will post a picture for everyone. Hey, if you come visit, please leave a comment so I will know that I am not doing this just for me. Thanks CP

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hey,
Sorry I haven't called. Been a little busy. My parents are in town as well. I read your blog. So keep 'em coming.
P.S. People may not be commenting b/c you have it set so that only bloggers can comment. You need to change it so anonymous people can comment and they might do it.
Tracy