Thursday, April 06, 2006

Today is better!!!!!!!!!!

Well, today was better. My dad was here and I got to clean a little . The wind is really blowing here. Our county has a tornado warning. Right now. But it's already past our town. I think we will have a bad summer. It's starting to early not to be.
I am a little down. Our Youth minister is leaving. My daughter CH- will be with out a Youth director. We have a lot of mixed feeling. Our youth director is great. But, the church says with only 5 kids in the youth ,it is not worth paying someone. It's worth it to us. It's our children !!!!!!!
Ch- is very upset. She cried on Sunday. The youth minister has a son that is 6 months younger than D. We are going to miss the whole family.
On a good note. Ch is going to camp this weekend. She is not a camper she is helping with it. They asked her to, The Girl Scout leader. She is leaving tomorrow and wil be back on a Sunday.
B's b-day is in 14 days. I haven't even started to plan a party . I am really bad this year.

I have gone on long enough. I will write more later. CP

1 comment:

Tracy said...

We are going to miss you guys too. Pray for us this weekend!