Sunday, February 18, 2007

Ch-8th grade Winter Dance 2007











Ch- had a blast. No date, she went with a couple of friends. She had 3 boys ask her. I guess not a one of them added up. So, she turned them down and went with friends. It was from 7 pm -11pm. We got home about 12:04 am. I can not believe how many 8th & 9th graders went to this. I was in line to pick her up for about 25 min. Beautiful girls. Of course Ch was the most beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The picture with her phone to her ear, was all the friends calling while I was taking pictures. I told her one more and I was going to still take pictures. Right then, the phone rang. I snapped the picture.Have a great weekend . Love ya- CJP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW- Beautiful Girl. Looks older than 13 there. LOL Love you guys Trisha