Monday, March 26, 2007

SPRING BREAK 2007










Well, it started off with a Br's school Sock Hop.(Thanks Grandma Roxanna for making the skirt) D- danced almost all night. Br- and her friend Elizabeth had a great time playing. Then, my folks came with my sister and her kids on Monday. They went bowling. Then right before they left, a couple of guys were riding by our house on their horses. They stopped to talk to my dad and let the kids ride the horses. They had a blast. Ch- wouldn't ride them. I guess it was to embarrassing. Okay, then on Wed. my in-laws came. Which is always a lot of fun. They are great in -laws. Well, we had fun shopping and hanging out. On Friday, we traveled to Tulsa. Went to Incredible Pizza Co. , then to the Tulsa Soul Winning Workshop, and ended up at Build a Bear worshop. Ch - made a turtle named SPEEDY, Br- made a Pink kitty Named PRINCESS, D- made a monkey and named it JOE. It was a lot of fun. We ate at Olive Garden ( Red Lobster was a 1 1/2 wait) .We were able to see Tracy and Frankilin. They looked Wonderful. (We miss you guys. ) Got back here about midnight. We had a GREAT DAY!. Here are a few pictures of the week. The one is of D kissing his heart to put it in his Monkey. Have a Wonderful week. 9 more weeks of school until summer. I am so ready. I love to sun and fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Bless -C

No comments: