Thursday, April 05, 2007

This weather !!!!!!!!!

This weather is something. 85 degrees two days ago and today is 42. WOW. They are talking a little snow with rain mixed. WHAT ???? I just planted all of my flowers and started the garden. Anyway- D has his first infection ever. It's a sinus infection and he HATES the medicine. He is better though. He looked awful there for a couple of days.
Report cards came home again. Br has straight A's again. her lowest grade is a 91 and her highest is in spelling at a 99. It was 100 last time. They have Voc. words and she forgot to right the meaning to one word. She still spelled them all right. Ch- has A's and B's right now. We are very pleased with both of the girls' grades. M- is taking Ch to LTC (Leadership Training for Christ) this weekend. I am taking the younger two to my folks' house and M -will meet us there for EASTER. So, I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT EASTER. GOD BLESS - CJP

No comments: