Saturday, May 17, 2008

Smart Guy in the making.

Well, in the van on the way to town the other morning. D- put his fingers up and pointed to one at a time. He followed each point with Matthew, Mark , Luke and John. "Mom" he said , "These are the Gospels". Wow, I was blown away. Didn't know he would remember all that.
In the same week, he started singing the B-I-B-L-E. Then Thursday evening M & I are talking in the second living room. We hear D ,from the kitchen, say " Salute, I pledge the allegiance to the flag of the Untied States of America, and to the republic of which it stands one nation under God , under divisible with liberty and justice all." It was so cute. He only had two part a little off. We called him in and ask what that was. He said it's the pledge to the Flag. We gave him a High five. He then put his Right hand on his heart and said" it has to be your right, not your left". Then he said it again for us. 3 yrs and 3 months. Way to go. I think we may have another smart one. 3 out of 3 not bad.......

1 comment:

Dannielle said...

I would say you definitely have another smart one!