Sunday, January 25, 2009

Our Birthday Boy!

This picture is of D and my Dad. They both had birthdays today. 59 years apart!





This is our pictures of the Birthday boy! He turned 4 today. Can you believe my baby is 4! Yes, he is wearing OSU... He made his mind up about 9 months ago that he liked OSU and made it clear. He likes Pistol Pete. I think just for the boots, hat and pistols of course. I makes it really fun around here. Because as most of you know M is a Die Hard OU Fan. The bathroom is OU his closet is all OU clothes. Hmmm a divided house. D told M right before the OU/OSU game. That "your team is goin' down" . It was so funny.

1 comment:

Franklin Wood said...

Hahahaha! I was laughing so hard when i saw that picture. At first, I thought it was a practical joke. Like maybe your dad bought him that outfit as a joke!