Tuesday, March 24, 2015

7 months later

Wow! God has shown me more strengths than I thought I could ever have. 7 months ago, I thought my marriage was at the end of it's time. I had met with an attorney, told my parents, told the kids and was ready to be a single momma. I have a job that can support us and family to help when needed. 
   However, God was not wanting me to file. He put people in place to stop me, he put thoughts of scripture and books in my hands. In fact, he made my whole attitude change in a matter of a few weeks. Now, was all my thoughts gone? No! But, he would pull me back to the right thoughts, actions and him every time. This has never happened to me before. God is still working in me and giving me the patients to stay and work on what we had seemed to loose;  Our focus on Christ first, then our marriage. 

No comments: