Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Holidays

Well,
The holidays have began. Christmas lights are going up everywhere. It seems to come faster every year.
Well, this Holiday (Thanksgiving). I am thankful for my healthy, wonderful family. For the love we all share. For the time we have to spend with one another. I am thankful for God who has put things in our lives that we may not understand, but it's for our own good. For God for looking out for what we need and reminding us, we do not need it all. I am thankful for all the friends God has blessed our lives with. I just felt like writing the stuff I was thankful for . I am feeling really blessed this year.
To add a little blessing, Br is off her seizure meds. She has been seizure free for 2 years this Dec. 10th. Thank you GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone have a blessed Thanksgiving and may you find love within your family that will keep your life at peace. CJP

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for friends, family and excellent babysitters (for real). Have a Happy Thanksgiving!