Monday, November 26, 2007

Remembering***




It's now been 5 years since our little Angel came into our lives. Only for a short while. Mark Thomas Jr. Born and died on November 25th , 2002. at 6:14pm. He changed our lives forever. It changed our way of thinking and living. It has brought us closer to some and further from others. It's brought friends into our lives that I do not think we would have met otherwise. God does work in ways that we do not understand. In the last 5 years, many of the people around us have lost babies or children. It's helped us understand and be there for them in a way that others that have not been through it couldn't . It's a memory that I would love to have changed the ending. But the friendship we have made, I wouldn't change.

Be thankful for what you have........ it may just be for a short while!!!!!


***The picture is of Mark's grave at Rest Heaven. He is in babyland. The kids love to decorate it. We did this on his birthday.(Sunday)***

***HUGS***

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Having lost a daughter at 5 months as well, I understand your memories, your feelings, your fears and hopes. Since her loss, I've been blessed with 2 beautiful boys - but my heart always wonders what life would be like with her in it.

I'm so glad you have a grave for your little angel. I was never able to get to that point - to this day, I regret not seeing her, holding her, giving her what she deserved. In the end, though, I know she feels my love and understands the pain of the time.

I was just bwosing thru blogs and came across yours - - - hope you don't mind!