Friday, July 04, 2008

4th of July 2008

Oh my, it's 11:07 pm and we had a great day. We went to the parade in a near by town this morning . They had turtle races, bicycles races, wild west shot out and everything else you could want. It was a great family day. This vacation has to be the best in a long time. 1 hr. trip, lots of family time. It was wonderful. Tonight, the kids had a blast. I am posting pictures from the day. Hope you all enjoy.
I want to add at the parade, when the tractors came. D said "tractors, that's what I am talking about". We have no idea how he came up with that one.
D told 1st place with another little boy in a balloon toss. Br- took 3rd in the balloon toss and 3rd in the bike race. She did a great job at the race. She was even in flip flops.
I will up load the pictures for the next post. Keep checking. If you know Br- check hers too.
Happy Fourth of July !!!!!!

No comments: