Sunday, July 20, 2008

Calories

So, what is calories anyway. Well, they are things that make us FAT!!!! So, I went to the Dr. she said I have to lose 20 lbs by January 13th, 2009. I am cutting calories. I have found this site , it's http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/sparkpoints.asp. I love it. You sign up and it counts your calories. It even has my vegetarian dinners on it. WOW.. Anyway, I have been able to keep in below 1800 calories for 3 out of the 5 days. For Chelsea's birthday dinner day. Here is the last 5 days, I was at 1,129/1,127/1,844/1,143/1,539. So, you have it. I can do it. You really have to watch it though. WOW.... the foods you think are good for you, ARE NOT!! Well, I have a Veggie chik'n cutlet in the oven. If you have any ideas to help cut calories , let me know.
Thanks

No comments: