Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Cried!!!

Well, the first day of school went great for Ch. She was talking about all of it during dinner. You know the stories that take 30 min for one point. It was great. However, I cried that morning before we took pictures . I hugged her and I cried!!! I know "what a baby". But, wait she is my baby. It's going to fast these days. I know she is going to do great again. I know she is very responsible!
She says a lot of her friends are in her classes and she loves the teachers. KC is not in even one of her classes in fact, she didn't even see her. WOW... that is going to be hard, they talk 24/7. This should give her a opportunity to get to know other great people.
Well, the other two kids start next week. B at PCCAon Monday and D Tuesday at the Lutheran School . Please continue to pray for all the kids. Thank You.

No comments: